New Funding from the Iowa Neuroscience Institute!
- We are thankful to the Iowa Neuroscience Institute bipolar disorder and neuromodulation Research Programs of Excellence for funding our cerebellar work.
Welcome Jonah Heskje to the lab!
- Jonah graduated with honors in Neurobiology (Pre-med track) in May 2017. He is joining us from the Tranel lab where he worked more than 1,400 hours! He has also been recognized for over 1,000 volunteer hours at the University of Iowa Hospital. We're not sure if we pronounce every letter is his last name, but we have big plans for Jonah - Welcome!
Our Manuscript is out in Molecular Psychiatry and has been receiving some great press!
- Delta-frequency stimulation of cerebellar projections can compensate for schizophrenia-related medial frontal dysfunction
Congratulations to Kyle Walsh on acceptance to medical school at Iowa!
- He will be joining the University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine August 2017 entering class. Kyle has been working in the lab for the last year as part of The Iowa Post-Baccalaureate Research Internship Program.
- Our manuscript Delta-frequency stimulation of cerebellar projections can compensate for schizophrenia-related medial frontal dysfunction was accepted at Molecular Psychiatry!
We are moving in!
- The Parker lab is located in the Iowa Neuroscience Institute located on the 2nd floor of PBDB!